The Cardinia Primary School Council is made up of elected parents and teachers. Elections for Council occur in March each year.
Council has responsibility for determining the general educational policy of the school within the guidelines issued by the Minister. It makes decisions on curriculum, finance, facilities and community relations.
Areas of responsibility include:
- School Strategic plan
- Financial administration and budgeting
- Maintenance and improvement of buildings, grounds and fittings
- Employment of ancillary staff
- Local Selection of the Principal
- Encouraging community interest in school activities
Members of the school community are welcome to attend our monthly meetings.